“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” -Edith Warton
I’ve been pondering a lot about positive thinking lately, and what it really means to think, positively. Optimism comes second nature to me, whether it be due to the good fortunes life has given me thus far, or because of my admittedly naive view of reality. But as we all know, sooner or later life catches up to us, oftentimes when we’re looking the other way.
Here’s a really cool secret. Positive energy is really easy to capture! And it will only take between 5 and 120 seconds of your day! Even I can commit to that. If you’re like me, you may choose to say these words to yourself with no one around. Others will want to shout it out in the shower, and that works too! Just try it. I promise you’ll notice a difference in your attitude and maybe, even the attitude of those around you!
15 Positive Affirmations that You Deserve to Tell Yourself Daily
- I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus on my mind. It’s my time.
- I have the power to create change.
- I have the energy to radiate light around me.
- I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
- When you really want it, you are unstoppable.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
- My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
- My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
- I see fear as the fuel for my success and take bold action in spite of fear.
- When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
- Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.
- I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
- I am grounded in the experience of the present moment.
- I may be one in 7 billion, but I am also 1 in 7 billion!
Do you have a favorite affirmation that keeps you going? We’d love to hear it!
Writer, marketer and mother of two, Susan Madden has a background working with the Fine Arts in Dallas, TX and Milwaukee, WI. Relatively new to the fitness industry, she enjoys sharing her experiences about this crazy beautiful life, the endless quest to find work-home balance and wellness from a novice perspective. She’s passionate about nature, everything music, seeking out little moments that make a lasting impact, and has a newfound appreciation for the benefits of a well- made green smoothie. Susan is a native of Whitefish Bay, WI and now resides in Mequon, WI with her husband Mike and children, Samantha and Blake.
The thoughts and information set forth on this website are not intended to provide medical advice and are not intended to treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease or ailment. The material provided on this website is for informational purposes only and should never be used in lieu of formal medical diagnoses or treatment with a qualified physician. All individuals should undertake a complete physical before commencing any diet, exercise or health program.